Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Recap 3.18.12

i  have had a wonderful weekend with my mom in town visiting my sister and me in Charlotte  :)  She lives in Arizona, so it is such a treat to have her here.  i was very lucky to be able to take four whole days off of work this time, normally i'm lucky to get one day off  :)   i want to share a few photos from our weekend of fun!

 Me, Mom and Molly
 Mom and i
 Mom, JT (sister's boyfriend), and Molly

Brats and turkey burgers on the grill, yum!
Delia and me





Spicy Thai chicken pizza, delish!
Cinnamon honey nut cherrio crusted french toast. Love having my mom make me breakfast :)

BEER.
 Silver at an antique store



2 comments:

  1. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like so much fun! You're so lucky!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete