Saturday, March 10, 2012

Have you heard? | Shoplately

I am so excited to share my first purchase from Shoplately with you all

Octopus Lover Ring from glint & gleam for $7.50:






isn't this ring just the cutest things ever!!?

They have a limited selection for each flash sale category, but they are so perfectly chosen that you want to purchase every piece.  Unfortunately the ocean friends sale has ended, so sadly this particular ring currently not available (maybe they will bring it back!)

In addition to the irresistible prices, there is a $2.99 flat rate shipping on any purchase. Sometimes shipping costs can be a total deal breaker for me, especially if the rate exceeds $10 or the price of the item. 

Here are a few of my favorite picks that are available right now:

NYX nail polish in Pastel Pistachio, Pastel Lavender, and Soft Teal, $4 each


Perfectly Aztec Pendant Necklace by glint & gleam, $10

Rainbow Chalcedony Sterling Silver Ring by Adornments, $28


Layering Shield Ring from glint & gleam, $9.50


6 comments:

  1. Oh my word! That is so freaking cute!! I love him!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so so cute! :) And I love that aztec necklace!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your nails in this post so fun :) What a cute little ring too! I started following through GFC : )

    SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the ring! Now following through GFC too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a unique ring! I've never seen anything like it and the little fish adds so much character! The blouses in the post below are to die for btw! Lovely blog and thanks for the follow lady! Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos of your new ring! :)
    Found your blog on IFB and if you check out my blog as well it would be very nice :)

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete