Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Outfit | Purple and Blue

i think the best part of my outfit today is the fact that the total cost was a bit over $50! i am such a bargain shopper it's ridiculous. i bought these pants over the weekend from Forever 21 and i didn't realize until this morning that they match this sweater i bought on sale over a year ago for only $7.00!









 (Pants from Forever 21 purchase here, cardigan from Dillards,  shoes from Piperlime, necklace from Francesca's, watch from Nordstrom's)




Here is a better photo of my new watch! i found it on a little sale rack for $10.00 at Nordstrom's when i was shopping with my aunt and cousin over the weekend.

Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday!!! Only two more days until the weekend!!! Yay!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the colour match is 100%! That's so funny, haha! (:

    VALOURANDLACE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, that sweater is really cute and as I told you before, I love your watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the yellow watch is a nice surprise!

    montes Y mills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours! I tend to wear black all the time, one of my many fashion bad habits!

    http://bancroften.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm guilty of the same thing!! i had planned on wearing a plain black top with these pants until i was pleasantly surprised at the last minute :)

      Delete