Sunday, February 12, 2012

NYFW Fall 2012 RTW | Rachel Zoe

Rachel Zoe's Fall 2012 rtw is easily my favorite line that I have viewed so far. Every piece is so sensible, and wearable from the purple velvet, bell-bottom power suit to the lace maxi cardigan (which I think could also double as a dress by itself)-- I would wear it all!  I have to admit, I completely missed the beautiful fur jackets the first time I flipped through these photos, but the looks would certainly feel incomplete without them.  I absolutely adore the jacket in multi-shades of gray from the third look below.  The ochre monochromatic leather and wool combo from the last look below will fit in perfectly with the 70s inspired hippie trend that is about explode in fall 2012. I've included a link to entire collection on WWD-- you must take a look! Enjoy!










Photo source: WWD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment