Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Glasses from Eyefly

Super excited about the purchase i just made! A few months ago there was a living social that was $50 for $100 towards purchase at Eyefly. Which is such a steal considering frames and rx lenses are only $99.99 regular price! This is my first time ordering glasses online so i am a little nervous, but i think it will turn out very well. So here are the purple beauties that will be making their way to my door with in the next 10 days!! 





i just can't help to show off some other glasses they have right now, the new spring line is fantastic!! it was very hard for me to decide which ones to choose!


3 comments:

  1. I used to have colored frames but I'm tired to them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool glasses! normally I'm not a huge fan of "geek" glasses but I love the purple, it's really different!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the second from the last.. It's the best!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete