Saturday, February 25, 2012

Current Obsession: Pastels + Shorts + Sweater

Looking at all of the runways from the fall 2012 shows have made me forget all about spring 2012! i was completely caught off guard by the summer-like weather we had yesterday! We've had a few 30 degree mornings earlier in the week, but yesterday we woke up to 65 degrees and sunny, by noon it was 75!   But now the weekend forecast is to be in the 50s... this has been the strangest winter!

i am gushing over a few sweaters from La Garconne at the moment. (Way out of my price range, but hey a girl can dream!!) Here they are and what i would wear with them at the moment.

Pastels
Shades of Mint:
Chalayan zip front sweater from La Garconne
Sleeveless tank from Topshop
Cream shorts from Romwe 
Studded flats from ASOS
Purse from ASOS
Seedbead collar from ASOS

Lavender & Dusty Pink:
Vanessa Bruno sweater from La Garconne
Anna Sui geometric print shorts from Net-A-Porter
Pyramid clutch from ASOS
Studded loafers from Sam Edelman
Bird belt from ASOS
Pieces necklace from ASOS
Bow watch from ASOS

Collage made by me:




Follow PalePepper

9 comments:

  1. I love that zip front sweater and the detailing on the loafers!

    Natalie x
    Trying To Make Fetch Happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore pastel colours so much, especially with the lovely weather in the UK at the moment.

    Like you, I also got so excited by the autumn/winter shows that I forgot all about the summer!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been super in love with pale clothes recently.


    Make sure you enter my contest to win a pair of CHLOE SUNGLASSES!! Xx
    http://fashionstarvedteen.blogspot.com/2012/02/chloe-sunglasses-giveaway-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a cute color pallet here, beautiful and perfect for the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with mint!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with pastels! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lavender + Mint = an incredible combo! I can't wait to wear that great mix. Good job!

    ReplyDelete