Friday, January 20, 2012

Outfit of the day 012012

Whoooo. So glad that it's Friday!!! This week has been hectic. it takes a lot for me to feel exhausted but after a week of 4:30 am trips to the gym, training a newbie at work and schoolwork i have reached my limit!  i made taco flatbread pizza's for dinner for my boyfriend and i (posting my recipe tomorrow!!)  Now onto my outfit. This dress is one of my favorite vintage finds from ebay!   i bought it a few years ago, sadly the arm hole is fraying a bit so i haven't worn it as much as used to.





(Dress from Vintage/Ebay, Belt from Urban Outfitters, Boots from Nordstrom/Steve Madden)


3 comments:

  1. You look so so chic, so beautiful. The dress is really cute and the boots are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and really nice lipstick too :)

    ReplyDelete