Sunday, January 15, 2012

My sister is a bit crazy

i don't know if i have mentioned  it before, but my younger sister is my roommate.  She's just a year and two weeks younger than i am., so as you can imagine we end up sharing clothes quite often.  Our styles are very different, so usually she'll go into my closet for a dress or a blouse and ill look in her closet for tee shirts and sweatshirts.  SO now that you know that i can tell my story!   i was in her room this morning looking for something completely unrelated to clothing when i noticed that she had three large garbage bags full of clothes and of course i had to take a peek....... 

in the bags i not only found some of my clothes i also found some of her things that i pulled out to keep for myself!






1. No idea where this is from but it's a perfect structure handbag!!
2. My vest that i purchased when i worked at United Colors of Benetton (i can't believe she was going to throw this away!!!!!)
3. Fleece jacket, i can never have enough of these.  Perfect to grab on my way to the gym, so i don't have to get my good jackets all sweaty
4.  Old American Eagle jeans, i'm going to cut them into shorts. They'll probably be a bit big in size, but that's better than being too tight :)

in addition to these i took a pencil skirt and black button up shirt. Can you imagine she was just going to throw these away? i'm taking the rest of the stuff and donating it because i just can't let her put it all in the dumpster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment