What you'll need:
Flat bread (how ever many you would like to make)
Taco meat (i used ground chicken and Ortega seasoning. Beef and turkey are just as great!)
Can of diced tomatoes w/green chilies
Hint of lime tortilla chips
Juice from half of a lime
Salsa and guac (NOT optional!)
1. Prepare taco meat according to package and preheat oven to 350 degrees, while the meat is cooking put your flat bread on the pizza stone or pan and spread the refried beans over the top. Squeeze lime juice evenly over the black beans.
2. You may need to allow the taco meat a few minute to cool down before spreading over the beans on the flat bread.
3. Next sprinkle a generous amount of cheese and top with diced tomatoes and green chilies. i used vegan cheese on my pizza (left) and regular dairy cheese for my boyfriend (right).
4. Put the pizzas in the oven. Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has just started to melt. While that's baking take handfuls of tortilla chips and crush them up into a bowl. Remove the pizzas and cover the the top with chips and add more cheese on top. Doing so will prevent the chips from falling all over the place when it is time to eat!
5. Continue baking for another 5 minutes or until cooked to your preference. Mix up your guacamole....
6. Top you pizza and enjoy!!! This is a photo of my pizza with vegan cheese which doesn't melt that well, but my crust was nice and crispy :)
And for dessert, French macaroons from my favorite French bakery in Charlotte :)