Sunday, January 29, 2012

Current Obsession: Warning! Print over load

Print Mix





Because of the beautiful weather we are experiencing here in North Carolina i've been preparing for spring already.  Yesterday it was 66 degrees which seems unheard of for January!  Last year we had a bad ice storm and a few snow storms too.  Throughout my search for inspiration for spring clothes i keep catching myself pairing different patterns together over and over again! 

A few things that i am absolutely swooning over are the Sam Edelman loafers from the "Subtle Mix" and the Alberta Ferretti wide leg pants from the "Bold Mix". i'm not too keen about the head-to-toe matching print look, but i've seen lots of it around lately. Who knows by the end of spring i might sporting it myself! 

The first photo is from Diane von Furstenburg Spring RTW 2012 collection, second photo is from D&G Spring RTW 2012 collection, and the last photo is from Talbot Runhof Spring RTW 2012 collection.




1 comment:

  1. Uuuu! COlorful and powerful post! I love all of these item. I love the ALBERTA FERRETTI, I know Zara had a collection of pants like these.

    ReplyDelete