Sunday, December 18, 2011

Morning with Mulder and Red





i have a lot to do today, but i decided to take my time and enjoy my gingerbread coffee in bed.  This is the morning ritual... alarm goes off, i get up to make coffee, and then Mulder immediately sprints from where ever he is in the house (usually the couch) and hops into my spot on the bed.  


i don't know what has come over me, maybe it's just Christmas Spirit, but all things red have been catching my eye lately.  Normally, i avoid red. i'm not sure why, i've been told plenty of times that red would suit me well, but i just have been attracted to it until recently.   Here's some of my favorite finds, thanks to Polyvore!!



Red

(1. Romwe Tee, $31  2. Stella McCartney long sleeve dress, £665 3. Romwe Red Cape, $189  4. Romwe Woolen Dark Red Skirt, $74 5. Red skirt, $30 6. Red hat, $33 7. Zara wedge booties, $129 8. Red handbag, $77)

Oh i just can't wait to leave for my winter wonderland vacation to Wisconsin.  in the capital city, Madison, there is a great shopping area on the UW Wisconsin campus. State Street is not open to regular traffic, only bikes, buses and emergency vehicles and there is a beautiful view of the capital.  i'm just day dreaming of walking down State Street with that red cape, sipping on coffee and finishing up my Christmas shopping!

(Photo from Althouse)

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' all those shades of red! And the floppy hat. So cute!

    Have fun in Wisconsin & make sure to take lots of pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is absoloutly gorgeous :)I LOVE it when it snows :D xxx great blog xx

    poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete