Friday, December 2, 2011

I GOT A CAMERA!!!!

I am sooooo excited today!! My lovely boyfriend gave me one of my Christmas presents early today, a new camera!! its not some fancy shmancy camera, but i haven't had a real camera since our old one broke about two years ago. Using the camera on my phone has been so annoying. Can't wait to take a ton of pictures this weekend!

We're going thrifting tomorrow. I'm really on the look out for some boots and shoes.  Keeping my fingers crossed for some good finds!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, thanks for your comment in my blog!! And i see you're new in the blogger world, so, welcome!! I FOLLOW YOU NOW!! I hope you enjoy your christimas gift!! And if you have time check out my new post about egiptian jewelery, it very interesting!!

    xoxo

    Pano pra Moda
    http://panopramoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete