Saturday, December 3, 2011

Current Obsession: Neutrals & Black

i've been fighting a cold for over a week now and it keeps tricking me. One day i feel better and the next i feel worse!  This morning i was surprised with puffy eyes and a crackling voice- AHHH!  Between my cold and my mom visiting for a week it's been two weeks since i've been to the gym.  it's absolutely killing me not to be at the gym this morning since i usually work out 4-5 times per week, but i better not over do it!   

So i spent my morning drinking some coffee and looking for inspiration for my shopping trip today, i am so obsessed with pale pinks, light browns and taupey colors and black! 








 These adorable loafers where featured on the back cover of the Anthropologie catalog i got in the mail yesterday. They are like slippers that are appropriate for the office!  A dream come true?




Now i'm off to clean a little and get on with my day. Cheers!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment