Monday, December 26, 2011

Bits of my Christmas

Ahhh what a busy holiday weekend i've had.  Now that its Monday i'm finally able to catch my breath!  Here are a few pictures from first three are from the annual Shit On Your Neighbor card party on Friday night and the rest are from Christmas at my gramma Mary's yesterday! Now that my cousins are old enough to play bingo this was the first year we've played Take Away Bingo in a long time. 



Losers had to be the beer maids!!


Me, Uncle Doug and Aunt Judy


My other favorite puppers, Riley!












Now I'm off to visit old friends in Iowai haven't seen them in about 8 years!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday!!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. Here on http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2011/12/giveaway/ I have a present for you a Hermes Bracelet Collier de Chien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you had a great Christmas. Lovely blog, if you want vist my blog and let me know if you want to follow and i will follow back

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the sweaters. looks like you had lots of fun. the little boys are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete